- About Richard Lewis My love for photography began when I met my wife in 1973. She had a camera and a bunch of black and white film.
- Recent Shows & News A list of where the Impressionistic Landscapes of Richard Lewis have been exhibited.
- Artist Statement My biggest influences are great landscape painters like Wyeth, Folinsbee and Monet. As a result, I create photographs that have a painterly look.
- Inspiring Local Places Here is a list of the places that are both local to us and are interesting enough to go to repeatedly.
- Backcountry Photo Gear As a landscape photographer seeking to create art in the natural world my preferred method of exploring it is on foot.
- A Photographer’s Gear If you are a gear head like me, you may want to know what your fellow photographers are using.
About Rich Lewis 2017-05-19T10:35:42+00:00