Informative and Entertaining Photography Presentations
I’m happy to judge camera club competitions, juried shows and exhibitions.
Entertaining and informative photography presentations will instruct and show your group great places both local and distant. The instructional photography presentations provide insights on creativity and the practical techniques for making great photographs.
- Finding Your Creative Voice ALL NEW FOR 2017
- Learn to find your own voice in the midst of the thousands of photographs created every day.
- Attitude, Inspiration and Composition NEW
- Tips on making great photographs.
- iPhoneography, Creating with a SmART Phone
- Learn about creating photographic art with a smartphone camera and apps.
- Neighborhood Nukes: Project Based Photography
- How to do project based photography instead of just taking individual pictures. This presentation uses my work documenting abandoned Cold War Nike Missile bases as an example.
- Photographing Abandoned Buildings
- Capturing the strange an surreal beauty of forgotten places.
- New Jersey Pinelands: Our Own Wilderness
- A wilderness with a strange and unusual beauty.
- Be A Smart Photographer On Social Media
- Social Media is the new public art gallery for photographers. Learn the ins and outs of different platforms and what works and why great photographs can easily go unnoticed.
Presentations can be customized and adapted to any meeting format. I am also happy to judge photo competitions if you hold them. For more information, you can fill out the form below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I didn’t know what to expect last night of your iPhonography presentation but you blew me away. The artistic aspect of your photos and composites were incredible.”
-Monmouth County Camera Club
“Thanks for last night your judging was spot on. Will you be available to judge next season?”
-Ocean County Camera Club
“Everyone thought you did an excellent job in judging the many images presented – it was a difficult assignment and you handled the task very well.”
-Cranbury Digital Camera Club
“I was paying rapt attention to your very informative lecture you gave to the Photography Club. Thank you!”
-Temple University OLLI Program