Snow In The Pine Barrens

Snow In The Pine Barrens

• Pine Barrens

Snow in early December is an uncommon gift here in the New Jersey Pine Barrens. It makes a nice backdrop for us to wish you

A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!

Pine Barrens In Snow by Richard Lewis 2017

Pine Barrens

Snow Frosting by Richard Lewis 2017

Pine Barrens

Snowy Tree Textures by Richard Lewis 2017

Pine Barrens

Winter Day Break by Richard Lewis 2017

HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO!

2017-12-18T16:09:18+00:00 December 18th, 2017|26 Comments

1. Karen Johnson December 18, 2017 at 5:40 pm - Reply

Beautiful images! Happy holidays and best wishes in the coming new year!

• Rich Lewis December 18, 2017 at 6:37 pm - Reply

Thanks Karen. I wish you the best for the season and a happy new year too.

2. Vivian Lewis December 18, 2017 at 6:02 pm - Reply

Beautiful images!

• Rich Lewis December 18, 2017 at 6:31 pm - Reply

Thank you for your compliment. 🙂

3. Season Bonner December 18, 2017 at 7:09 pm - Reply

Snow! How mystical on the tree branches!

• Rich Lewis December 19, 2017 at 9:09 am - Reply

I couldn’t agree with you more, Season!

4. Louis Dallara Fine Art Photography December 18, 2017 at 7:12 pm - Reply

Love your tree with the snow images. Happy Holidays

• Rich Lewis December 19, 2017 at 9:08 am - Reply

Thanks Lou. Happy Holidays to you and your family as well.

5. Marc Morici December 18, 2017 at 7:16 pm - Reply

Rich, your images never ceases to amaze me. You have a very keen eye for our Barrens. Keep up the great work, I look forward to every article and image you have !!!!

• Rich Lewis December 19, 2017 at 9:07 am - Reply

Thank you Marc. You just can’t help loving these beautiful Pine Barrens. I will keep it up. Thanks again.

6. southjerseytrails December 18, 2017 at 10:08 pm - Reply

These are great!

• Rich Lewis December 19, 2017 at 9:05 am - Reply

Thanks Michael. The best to you and your family for the Holidays.

7. Ken Curtis December 19, 2017 at 8:43 am - Reply

Love the snow scenes you captured. Happy Holidays to you, Rich. I look forward to receiving your blogs in the new year.

• Rich Lewis December 19, 2017 at 9:05 am - Reply

Thanks Ken. I will keep them coming. You have Great Holiday too!!!

8. Sandra Rosenberger December 19, 2017 at 9:14 am - Reply

You have such a gift for finding beauty all around you. The first picture with the sun is so amazing. Thank you for sharing, Happy Holidays.

• Rich Lewis December 19, 2017 at 10:53 am - Reply

Thank you very much for your compliment. That first photograph is very special to me, it was quite a moment when the sun peeked through the trees like that. Happy Holidays to you to.

9. bookbuffoonery December 19, 2017 at 11:05 am - Reply

I especially love that last one!

• Rich Lewis December 19, 2017 at 3:21 pm - Reply

Thanks. That was a great, although cold, morning.

10. Ralph Berglund December 19, 2017 at 12:05 pm - Reply

I enjoyed these, Rich.

• Rich Lewis December 19, 2017 at 3:22 pm - Reply

Thanks Ralph, I’m glad you liked these photographs.

11. Wesley G Vandegrift December 19, 2017 at 2:03 pm - Reply

Like them all, but daybreak the best!!! Happy Holidays!!!

• Rich Lewis December 19, 2017 at 3:23 pm - Reply

Thanks Skip. Daybreak is definitely a favorite of mine too. You also have a wonderful holiday!

12. infraredrobert December 26, 2017 at 8:46 am - Reply

Best to you for 2018! Enjoy.

• Rich Lewis December 26, 2017 at 12:15 pm - Reply

Same to you Robert. Have a Happy and Successful New Year.

13. denisebushphoto January 1, 2018 at 10:54 am - Reply

Thanks for taking me back … to a time when I roamed the Pinelands in winter hoping for shots as nice as these. All my best in 2018!

• Rich Lewis January 2, 2018 at 6:55 am - Reply

I’m happy to be able to stir a few memories for you. Happy and Successful New Year Denise.