Informative and Entertaining Photography Presentations
I’m happy to judge camera club competitions, juried shows and exhibitions.
Entertaining and informative photography presentations will instruct and show your group great places both local and distant. The instructional photography presentations provide insights on creativity and the practical techniques for making great photographs.
- Finding Your Creative Voice REVISED FOR 2018
- Learn how 1 simple word and 4 questions can change your photography.
- Attitude, Inspiration and Composition: A No BS Approach To Photography NEW
- This isn’t a lesson in basic composition, it is a serious, but entertaining look at 3 fundamentals the building blocks required to create great photography.
- Photographing the New Jersey Pinelands, Our Wilderness Next Door
- I’ve been photographing this uniquely special wilderness for over 30 years. Learn the secrets of the Pinelands including finding locations, composing images in this unusual environment and what equipment to bring with you. Please inquire about adding an optional 1 day photography workshop as at discounted price in the Pinelands in addition to this presentation.
- Where Should I Shoot? Planning A Photography Trip NEW
- Knowing where to go to get the best photographs, whether you are going for a day or a longer trip is important to have a successful photo shoot. This presentation will give you the tips you need to scout the best locations, know when to be there with the right equipment even if you have never been to an area before.
- iPhoneography, Creating with a SmART Phone
- This is not a lesson in taking pictures, it’s a lesson about creating photographic art with a smartphone camera and apps.
- Neighborhood Nukes, How To Do A Photography Project
- Learn how weave photographic story that goes beyond the individual images you create. This presentation uses my work documenting abandoned Cold War Nike Missile bases as an example. Note: This presentation has also been adapted to be a more historical presentation for historical societies and military organizations.
- Hidden Treasures, Photographing Abandoned Buildings
- There is a certain allure of abandoned places that attracts photographers. This presentation will show my work with abandoned buildings. It also covers specific approaches to photographing the strange an surreal beauty of forgotten places safely and without getting arrested.
Presentations can be customized and adapted to any meeting format. I am also happy to judge photo competitions if you hold them. For more information, you can fill out the form below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I didn’t know what to expect last night of your iPhonography presentation but you blew me away. The artistic aspect of your photos and composites were incredible.”
-Monmouth County Camera Club
“Thanks for last night your judging was spot on. Will you be available to judge next season?”
-Ocean County Camera Club
“Everyone thought you did an excellent job in judging the many images presented – it was a difficult assignment and you handled the task very well.”
-Cranbury Digital Camera Club
“I was paying rapt attention to your very informative lecture you gave to the Photography Club. Thank you!”
-Temple University OLLI Program