Pine Barrens Photography Workshops
Notes on Pine Barrens photography workshops
- I keep these groups small so I can provide as much time as possible with each of you to help navigate the site, provide ideas, instruction and to discuss the technical and artistic side of photography.
- I always bring my camera, but I’m not there to shoot, I’m there for you. If there is an unusual opportunity I may set up my camera, but primarily I have it to use for instruction.
- Nature and weather are unpredictable, especially in the Pine Barrens. Each day can bring a different experience, so understanding that it is important to keep the workshop itinerary flexible will help ensure the goal that you get great photographs while experiencing the beautiful New Jersey Pinelands.
- Speaking of weather, we will photograph in most conditions, rain or shine. However, heavy rain and other dangerous weather conditions may force the workshop to be rescheduled. I will do everything I can to accommodate everyone’s schedule in rescheduling.
- You are free to cancel and get a full refund up to 30 days before the workshop. Within 30 days, if we can fill your slot, you will receive a credit for your fee that can be applied to any other workshop within the next 12 months. We will make every effort to fill your slot.
- Once you register, I will send you more details about the workshop including a list of recommended equipment and clothing.
- The cost of the this workshop covers the instruction and access to the locations we will be photographing at. It does not include transportation, to and from the workshop, lodging, meals, etc.