Automotive and Airplane Graveyard Workshop
NEW DATE: Sunday, September 13, 2020 – 9am to 1pm
Photograph The Pine Barren’s Most Unique Airplane and Automotive Graveyard
Limited to 25 Participants – $80.00
THIS WORKSHOP IS FULL STAY TUNED FOR SPRING DATES!
Spend a day photographing some of the must unique relics you have ever seen. This scrap metal museum contains more than you can imagine.
- Military and Civilian Aircraft
- Military and Civilian Vehicles
- Construction Equipment
- Many, many, many surprises
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFO: We are taking the pandemic seriously and do not want to put anyone at risk. Here are some rules of the game established by the owners of the property and myself based on recommended state and CDC guidelines.
- Face coverings are required for the initial meetup and briefing before the workshop starts. The area where we do this is just too small to be socially distant.
- Once you are in the facility you can take your face covering off if you are alone or with someone you live with.
- If 2 or more people are within 6 feet of each other, everyone needs to put on their face coverings.
- If you want me to work with you during the workshop, we both will have to put on our face coverings.
- Anytime you are required to wear a face covering, it must cover your nose and mouth.
Face coverings and social distancing have been proven to prevent the spread of Covid-19. If you are opposed to wearing face coverings, you cannot attend this workshop. Thanks!
Don’t take my word for it, here are some comments from past participants.
“Thank you for a great day at this amazing place.”
“Thanks for your help with setting up a good composition. I’m really happy with the photographs I got today.”
“Thanks for the opportunity to shoot and interact with my fellow shooters.”
“The textures, color and overwhelming amount of antique cars and planes made for a great workshop. Thanks for setting this up and helping me sort through all this amazing stuff.”
Notes on this workshop
- Due to the nature of the place we are photographing, this workshop is limited to 20 participants.
- During the workshop I am here for you to help navigate the site, provide ideas, instruction and to discuss the technical and artistic side of photography.
- I always bring my camera, but I’m not there to shoot, I’m there for you. If there is an unusual opportunity I may set up my camera, but primarily I have it to use for instruction.
- This is an operational business and there are a few minor limits as to where we can go on the property.
- While it is not a difficult place to navigate, you must be in physical condition to get around this property. There are not always clear paths and it is your responsibility to make sure you, and your equipment are safe at all times.
- We will photograph in most conditions, rain or shine. However, heavy rain and other dangerous weather conditions may force the workshop to be rescheduled. Should that happen and you cannot attend the new workshop, you can choose to receive a refund or credit.
- You are free to cancel and get a full refund up to 30 days before the workshop. After that you will receive a refund if I can fill your slot. I will make every effort to do so.
- Once you register, I will send you the location and details about the workshop including a list of recommended equipment and clothing.
- The cost of the this workshop covers the instruction and access to the locations we will be photographing at. It does not include transportation, to and from the workshop, lodging, meals, etc.
Full Days and Custom Tours
Let me know what you want to do and I’ll make it happen. We can mix instructional sessions or just explore. Contact me for more information and pricing.