Automotive and Airplane Graveyard Workshop
Camera Clubs, Art Groups and Organizations
Make Money with a Special Workshop for your group by photographing The Pine Barren’s Most Unique Airplane and Automotive Graveyard
Partner with me for a great opportunity to see and photograph this amazing place and receive a percentage of the entry fees. Spend a day photographing some of the must unique relics you have ever seen. This scrap metal museum contains more than you can imagine.
Here is how it works. All you need is a group of 10 or more people. The workshop fee is $90 per person and you will receive 20% or $18 per person. I’ll take care of setting up the workshop with the owners and handle the registration.
Fill out the form and let’s get this started.
Notes on this workshop
- This workshop is for 10 to 25 participants
- My role is to help your group navigate the site, I will provide ideas, instruction and discuss the technical and artistic side of photography.
- Please respect the fact that this is an operational business and there are some minor limits as to where we can go on the property.
- While it is not a difficult place to navigate, you must be in physical condition to get around this property. There are not always clear paths and it is your responsibility to make sure you, and your equipment are safe at all times.
- We will photograph in most conditions, rain or shine. However, heavy rain and other dangerous weather conditions may force the workshop to be rescheduled. Should that happen and you cannot attend the new workshop, you can choose to receive a refund or credit.
- Once registered the participants will receive the location and details about the workshop including a list of recommended equipment and clothing.
- The cost of the this workshop covers the instruction and access to the locations we will be photographing at. It does not include transportation, to and from the workshop, lodging, meals, etc.