South Jersey Photography Group’s
Automotive and Airplane Graveyard Workshop
Sunday, November 22, 2020 – 9am to 1pm
Photograph The Pine Barren’s Most Unique Airplane and Automotive Graveyard – $80.00
This is a special workshop for the South Jersey Photography Group. Spend a day photographing some of the must unique relics you have ever seen. This scrap metal museum contains more than you can imagine.
- Military and Civilian Aircraft
- Military and Civilian Vehicles
- Construction Equipment
- Many, many, many surprises
IMPORTANT COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS: To comply with NJ requirements and the property owner wishes we need to adhere to the following requirements
- Face coverings are required at the initial meeting and anytime you are within 6 feet of another person.
- Face coverings need to cover both the nose and mouth.
Don’t take my word for it, here are some comments from past participants.
“Thank you for a great day at this amazing place.”
“Thanks for your help with setting up a good composition. I’m really happy with the photographs I got today.”
“Thanks for the opportunity to shoot and interact with my fellow shooters.”
“The textures, color and overwhelming amount of antique cars and planes made for a great workshop. Thanks for setting this up and helping me sort through all this amazing stuff.”
Notes on this workshop
- Due to the nature of the place we are photographing, this workshop is limited to 20 participants.
- During the workshop I am here for you to help navigate the site, provide ideas, instruction and to discuss the technical and artistic side of photography.
- I always bring my camera, but I’m not there to shoot, I’m there for you. If there is an unusual opportunity I may set up my camera, but primarily I have it to use for instruction.
- This is an operational business and there are a few minor limits as to where we can go on the property.
- While it is not a difficult place to navigate, you must be in physical condition to get around this property. There are not always clear paths and it is your responsibility to make sure you, and your equipment are safe at all times.
- We will photograph in most conditions, rain or shine. However, heavy rain and other dangerous weather conditions may force the workshop to be rescheduled. Should that happen and you cannot attend the new workshop, you can choose to receive a refund or credit.
- Once you register, I will send you the location and details about the workshop including a list of recommended equipment and clothing.
- The cost of the this workshop covers the instruction and access to the locations we will be photographing at. It does not include transportation to and from the workshop, lodging, meals, etc.