Special Pine Barrens Fall Photography Workshops
Pine Barrens Photography Workshops for the Sea Breeze Camera Club
Sunset Workshop: Thursday October 27, 2:30 to 6:30PM – $100.00
Sunrise Workshop: Thursday, October 27, 6:30 to 10:30AM – $100.00
This unique local wilderness known as the Pine Barrens is anything but Barren. It has over 1 million acres in the most populated state in the United States. Come see and photograph this uniquely beautiful landscape with photography Richard Lewis. He has been exploring the Pine Barrens for close to 30 years and has found some amazing places for photography. The forests, lakes, rivers, bogs, and even the cedar swamps offer their own beauty. This workshop will be a mix of photography and instruction tailored to the workshop participants’ abilities and needs.
REGISTER BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE ON THESE UNIQUE WORKSHOPS!
Notes on Pine Barrens photography workshops
- These workshops are limited to a maximum of 12 people so to provide as much time as possible with each participant to navigate the site, provide ideas, instruction and to discuss the technical and artistic side of photography.
- My primary role is to be there for you. If there is an unusual opportunity, I may set up my camera, but primarily I have it to use for instruction.
- The best spots in the Pine Barrens are not right by the side of the road. There will be some short walks on this workshop. The terrain in the Pines is flat and sandy so it is relatively easy walking, but ground can also be uneven. If you have any issues or concerns about your physical ability to do this workshop, please contact me.
- Nature and weather are unpredictable, especially in the Pine Barrens. Each day can bring a different experience, so understanding that it is important to keep the workshop itinerary flexible will help ensure the goal that you get great photographs while experiencing the beautiful New Jersey Pine Barrens.
- Speaking of weather, we will photograph in most conditions, rain or shine. However, heavy rain and other dangerous weather conditions may force the workshop to be rescheduled. Should that happen and you cannot attend the new workshop, you can choose to reschedule to another workshop within 12 months.
- You are free to cancel and get a full refund up to 30 days before the workshop. After that you will receive a refund if you slot can be filled. We will make every effort to do so.
- Once you register, you will be emailed more details about the workshop including a list of recommended equipment and clothing.
The cost of this workshop covers the instruction and access to the locations we will be photographing at. It does not include transportation, to and from the workshop, lodging, meals, etc.