Special Photography Workshop in the Pine Barrens
October 10 to 11 $110.00
Notes on all of my Pine Barrens workshops
- I keep these groups small so I can provide as much time as possible with each of you to help navigate the site, provide ideas, instruction and to discuss the technical and artistic side of photography.
- I always bring my camera, but I’m not there to shoot, I’m there for you. If there is an unusual opportunity I may set up my camera, but primarily I have it to use for instruction.
- The best spots in the Pinelands are not right by the side of the road. We’ll be doing some walking on this workshop. Throughout the day we will probably walk around 1 to 1.5 miles. The terrain in the Pines is flat and sandy so it is relatively easy walking. If you have any issues or concerns about your physical ability to do this workshop, please contact me.
- Nature and weather are unpredictable, especially in the Pine Barrens. Each day can bring a different experience, so understanding that it is important to keep the workshop itinerary flexible will help ensure the goal that you get great photographs while experiencing the beautiful New Jersey Pinelands.
- Speaking of weather, we will photograph in most conditions, rain or shine. However, heavy rain and other dangerous weather conditions may force the workshop to be rescheduled. Should that happen and you cannot attend the new workshop, you can choose to reschedule to another workshop within 12 months.
- You are free to cancel and get a full refund up to 30 days before the workshop. After that you will receive a refund if I can fill your slot. I will make every effort to do so.
- Once you register, I will send you more details about the workshop including a list of recommended equipment and clothing.
- The cost of the this workshop covers the instruction and access to the locations we will be photographing at. It does not include transportation, to and from the workshop, lodging, meals, etc.